常用商务英语口语对话5篇【优秀范文】

常用商务英语口语对话想要提高英语口语水平,离不开记忆练习,记忆单词、词汇、固定句型、常用表达语句,但记忆练习并不是单纯的要求大家死记硬背,这是最僵硬的学习方下面是小编为大家整理的常用商务英语口语对话5篇,供大家参考。

常用商务英语口语对话5篇

常用商务英语口语对话篇1

想要提高英语口语水平,离不开记忆练习,记忆单词、词汇、固定句型、常用表达语句,但记忆练习并不是单纯的要求大家死记硬背,这是最僵硬的学习方法,想要学好英语口语还要讲究一个灵活性,复述,就是一个非常好的自我训练口语水平的方法,更加能够帮助我们记忆单词、词汇和固定句型。

复述一般也讲究两种形式,一种就是在阅读完一篇文章后,用自己的话语复述文章内容;另一种是在听完磁带后复述,第二种明显要难于第一种也高于第一种,因为这种训练方法不仅有助于提升我们的口语能力,对我们听力水平的提高也有很大的帮助。同时,听磁带的方法还有助于我们集中注意力,锻炼我们的记忆能力!

在复述时,也要讲究循序渐进,读一遍或者听一遍复述不出来,可以尝试多读多听,刚刚接触这一学习方法时,可以选一些篇幅较小,陌生词汇较少的文章,故事性较强的文章,比较便于口语复述!

常用商务英语口语对话篇2

Kevin:This is Kevin Lee speaking.

凯文:我是李凯文。

Helen:Hi. This is Helen Parker calling.

海伦:嗨。我是海伦派克。

Kevin:Good morning, Helen. What can I do for you?

凯文:早安, 海伦。有什么我能效劳的吗?

Helen:I"m calling to find out how you would like your order of speakers, by air or by sea?

海伦:我想请教你要如何运送你下单的扬声器,空运还是海运?

Kevin:We need part of that order by next week, so we would like to do a partial air shipment.

凯文:我们下个星期就要一部分的订货,所以我们有部份想用空运。

Helen:How much of it do you want shipped by air?

海伦:您想要空运多少数量呢?

Kevin:We"d like to ship half the order by air and the rest by sea.

凯文:一半用空运,剩下的一半用海运。

Helen:OK. Do you want us to use our freight forwarding agent?

海伦:好的。你要用我们公司的货运代理商吗?

Kevin:Actually, we"ve got a freight forwarder over there-China Consolidated. I"ll fax you their contact

information.

凯文:事实上,我们这边自己有货运公司--中国联合公司。我会把他们的联络资料传真给你。

Helen:All right. We can deliver that half to your agent tomorrow morning.

海伦:好的。我们明早可以出一半的货给你们的代理商。

Kevin:That would be great.

凯文:那样很好。

Helen:I"m not sure what the shipping schedule will be for the sea freight.

海伦:我不确定海运的时间表。

Kevin:No hurry. We"re not in a big rush for the second half of the order.

凯文:不急。另一半的订单我们不是很急。

Helen:All right. I"ll let you know the shipping details later and I"ll send you the shipping documents by DHL as

soon as I get them.

海伦:好的。我稍后再通知你送货细节,我一拿到出货文件就马上用DHL 快递给你。

Kevin:Very good. We"ll be expecting to hear from you. And thanks for calling.

凯文:很好。我们等你的消息。谢谢你的来电。

常用商务英语口语对话篇3

1.Answering machine 电话应答机

A:I found that the ansering machine is not popular in China.

B:Right. Most of us do not have it in the office.

A:我发现在中国,电话应答机不是很流行。

B:是的,我们大部分人都没在办公室里安装。

2、 Battery 电池

A: My phone is not showing caller IDs.

B: The batteries are probably dead.

A:我的电话没有来电显示了。

B:可能是电池没电了。

3.Binder 活页夹

A: May I have a couple of blinders?

B: Sure. I will get you a few.

A:给我几个活页夹好吗?

B:当然可以,我给你找几个。

4.Computer disk 计算机磁盘

A: Can I have a computer disk?

B: We don"t have any floppy disks any more. I have only CDs.

A:我能要些计算机磁盘吗?

B:我们这不再用软盘了,我只有CD。

5.Drawer 抽屉

A: Where did you put your U-disk?

B: In the first drawer on the left.

A:你把U盘放在哪了?

B:左侧第一个抽屉。

常用商务英语口语对话篇4

Tracy:You seem to be interested in our new J7 cellular telephone. Would you like to know more about it?

崔西:您似乎对我们新型的J7 行动电话很感兴趣。您想知道更多的信息吗?

Harold:Yes, I would. What does this button here do?

哈洛德:是的,我想知道。这里这个按钮是作什么用的?

Tracy:That button is for our call screening function. It allows you to identify the caller before you answer the call.

崔西:那个按钮是来电显示功能。它可以让您在接电话之前先知道是谁来电。

Harold:What else can you tell me about this phone?

哈洛德:这个电话还有什么其它功能吗?

Tracy:This special phone utilizes state-of-the-art technology to bring you several unique functions in addition to the call screening feature.

崔西:这个特殊的电话除了来电显示的特色外,还运用最新科技提供您几项独特的功能。

Harold:So, what are the unique functions?

哈洛德:是什么独特的功能呢?

Tracy:Oh, it"s loaded with them. If you are outside of your service area, this cell phone can still receive messages.

崔西:喔,功能有很多。就算你在系统服务区外,这支大哥大还是可以收到讯息。

Harold:No kidding?

哈洛德:真的吗?

Tracy:In addition to that, it has a vibration feature that will let you know when you have a call if you don"t want the ringing sound to interrupt important meetings. Here is our brochure with all the details.

崔西:除了这点之外,如果您不想让电话铃声打断重要会议,还有震动功能可以通知你有来电。这是详细的产品简介。

Harold:What is the price of the J7 model?

哈洛德:J7 这一型的价格是多少?

Tracy:The list price is US$110 per unit. We"re offering a special in-show discount of 10%。

崔西:标价是每支美金一百一十美元。在展示会场我们会有打九折的特价。

Harold:Well, I"ll have to contact my office and get back to you. Thanks.

哈洛德:嗯,我得和公司联络之后再过来找你,谢谢。

常用商务英语口语对话篇5

Lester:As you know, the FastTrek 2000 is due for release next month. I think we"ve finally worked the kinks out.

莱司特:正如你所知,FastTrek 2000 预定在下个月推出。我想我们已经解决了所有琐碎的问题。

Helen:Great. That"s vital. Quality is the focus of the ad campaign. The boards must work well if they"re going to be the cash cow we want them to be.

海伦:太好了。那很重要。品质是广告活动的焦点。如果要让这些适配卡如我们所要的成为摇钱树的话,就不能出乱子。

Lester:Let"s go over our promotion plans again.

莱司特:我们再看一遍我们的促销计划

Helen:OK. We have six major retailers running demonstrations at most branches. And our exhibition team is already on the road setting up for computer shows.

海伦:我们有六家主要的零售商在大部分的"分店做展示。而且我们的展示队伍已经为计算机展在起跑了。

Lester:Good. What about print and radio?

莱司特:很好,那印刷品和广播呢?

Helen:We"ve taken out full-page ads for two large trade magazines. And more important, our press releases have been well received.

海伦:我们在两家大的商业杂志刊登了全版广告。更重要的是,我们的新闻稿已经全被采纳了。

Lester:Any larger ads?

莱司特:有再大一点的广告吗?

Helen:Yes. We"re putting the same full-page ad in the Sunday edition of three major newspapers.

海伦:有的。我们在三大报的星期天版面放了相同的全版广告。

Lester:Sounds perfect.

莱司特:听起来很周全。

Helen:But nothing ever works out as you want it. So I have a number of other tricks up my sleeve, as well.

海伦:不过有时候就是会事与愿违,所以我还有很多其它的妙计。

推荐访问:英语口语 对话 常用 常用商务英语口语对话关于户外产品 常用商务英语口语对话大全 常用商务英语口语对话有哪些 常用商务英语口语对话技巧 日常商务英语口语对话 商务英语口语对话情景100篇 商务英语常见对话 商务英语口语情景对话 常用商务英语口语900句 商务日常英语口语情景对话